- I have a solo show in September 2021, and I need to make a body of work for this show. My goal is 10 pieces. 8/10 finished.
- I dyed most of my own wool for this work.
Finished Fiber Art
Haze Over Maize: Granville 2020 for Mother Artists at Work Show
- Spring Socklings in Bone and Birch Honeybees and Violets Please
- Anker’s Summer Shirt in Serpentine Blacker Lyonesse
- Water Shawl KAL
- Malabrigo Anniversario Rikke Hat
- Getting Warmer in Handdyed Red Kenyan Merino (silent auction prize)
- Kenora Toque
- Moondrake Advent Litmus Cowl (Ravelry project link)
- Blue Turtledove
- Pride Socks
- Purple emPower Bandaner
- Shetland Tweed Throw
- Arachne Sweater
- Four Square Cowl
- Mistletoe Kisses Socks
- Pumpkin Spice Latte socks
- Broom Riding Cowl
- Halloween Socks
- Trans Pride Socks
- Accidental Autumn Barley Light Hat
- Rikkemas Hat
- Meep the Christmas Mouse
- Birdies summer top
- Knitting alpacas PJs
- Raglan Dress in blue shirting
- Ophelia Overalls in brown twill
- Water Shawl KAL project bags
- Raglan Dress in plaid flannel
- Poudre linen curtains.
- Coffee filters
- Knitting Sheep flannel PJ pants
- Halloween Rachel blouse
- Winter Solstice project bag
- Manatee tote bag
I’m going to try to continue to post music with my YOP updates, as a way to keep up with listening to music intentionally. Here’s an old favorite.
This has been a Year of Projects Update. This is my final list for 2020-2021. I’m pleased with how much I accomplished this year. You can find out more about the group here (Rav link).